PDF Application Form Download for CHED Scholarship 2021
CHED has announced the schedule of application of scholarship programs for the year 2021. As per recently released CMO, applications will start from March 2020 up to May 2020. The .pdf format of the application form for Commission on Higher Education (CHED) scholarship 2020 are available at this website for everyone's consumption.
Before downloading and filling out the form, interested applicants may check the documentary requirements and basic qualifications for the scholarship program.
CHED SCHOLARSHIP RELATED ARTICLES
CHED Scholarship 2021 Ultimate Guide: Application, Requirements
Priority Courses/ Programs: CHED Scholarship Programs 2020
GUIDE IN FILLING OUT THE CHED SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM (CSP) APPLICATION FORM
Put a check mark on the attached documentary requirements (high school report card or duly certified true copy of grades for Grade 11 or 1st semester of Grade 12 for graduating high school students.
Put a check mark on the attached income requirements, any of the following (latest Income Tax Return/ ITR of parents or guardian, Certificate of Tax Exemption from Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR), Certificate of Indigency from your Barangay, Certificate/ Case Study from DSWD or latest copy of contract or proof of income for children of Overseas Filipino Workers/ OFWs and seafarers.
Fill out the personal information including the following:
- Last Name, First Name, Middle Name or Maiden Name (for married women)
- Date and Place of Birth
- Sex, Civil Status and Citizenship
- Contact details: Mobile Number, Email Address
- School sector, highest education attained, name of last school attended including its address
- Present/ Permanent Address, Zip Code
- Type of disability (if applicable)
- Fill out the family background
- Name of the parents (check if alive or deceased)
- Contact details: Mobile Number
- Occupation, employer and their address
- Highest educational attainment of parents
- Taxable income of parents
- State the name of school intended to enroll including its address and whether it is public or private. Also write the degree program to take (e.g, Marine Engineering)
- If there's another existing scholarship (e.g., academic or city scholarship), kindly specify.
- Sign the document (over printed name) and the write the date when filled out.
Full and half CHED scholarship is open for senior high school graduating students/highschool graduates especially those in the group of applicants belonging to the Underprivileged and Homeless Citizens under Republic Act No. 7279, Persons with Disability (PWDs) under RA No. 7277 as amended, solo parents and/or their dependents under RA 8972, Senior Citizens under 9994 and Indigenous People under RA 8371.
Download the pdf application form here
To get fast updates regarding CHED scholarship, and other important announcements, we recommend to refer the official CHED
website or follow us at our social media pages via Facebook