Mike Rowe Scholarship 2022
- All about Mike Rowe Scholarship
. Providing latest Mike Rowe Scholarship
Nothing beats the excitement of having a Mike Rowe Scholarship
. The Mike Rowe Scholarship
is a game-changer in the world of skill. Gone are the days in America when you needed to have a college degree to have a successful career.
The reality is that your skill determines how successful you will be in your field. People avoided going to trade or vocational schools and preferred going to college in the past. However, with time things are changing and the job market needs trade school skills.
In this article, I will talk about the Mike Rowe Scholarship 2022
. Keep reading the article to get well-detailed information. Let’s get started!
was started by Mike in 2004. The scholarship
has a pledge he wrote called S.W.E.AT (meaning "Skills and Work Ethics Aren't Taboo"). The pledge has a collection of beliefs on work ethic and personal responsibility.
is given by Mike Rowe Scholarship Foundation's Work Ethic Scholarship Program
. Students who want to pursue a trade or vocation-related program can apply for the scholarship
. Under the scholarship
, you will get one time reward called Mike Rowe Works Scholarship 2022
Also read: Hagan Scholarship
Benefits and Value of Mike Rowe Scholarship
The benefits of the Mike Rowe Scholarship
· You will get a one-time reward of the scholarship
if you get selected.
· The foundation determines the amount and number of scholarships
· The scholarship will cover your tuition fee for the trade or vocational program.
· The scholarship has no maximum limit amount. Your trade or vocational school will inform you of the award amount.
· A total sum of four hundred thousand dollars is scrounged for the recent program.
Moreover, the scholarship
believes in the values of work ethic, positive attitude, delayed gratification, and personal responsibility. These are the values the scholarship
believes in and rewards.
Eligibility Criteria for Mike Rowe Scholarship
As a student, you should be from the United States.
You should be a high school senior, graduate, or have a GED equivalent to enroll or you should be willing to enroll in an accredited college, vocational school, technical school, or any other approved school in the United States.
You should apply if you plan to complete your trade or vocational-related program after December 2020.
If you are a past beneficiary of the scholarship, you will not be eligible for another Mike Rowe Sweat Pledge.
You should have already joined or willing to enroll in a trade or vocational-related program.
How to Apply For Mike Rowe Scholarship
Before applying for the scholarship
, you need to ensure you have the following documents. They include:
Signed S.W.E.A.T pledge
Have two filled reference questionnaires.
You should have a school cost form.
You need to have a copy of recent IRS form 1040, only the first page.
You should have completed S.W.E.A.T pledge questions.
You should have your transcript grades. That includes your college, vocational, or high school transcript grades. Moreover, grade reports are not allowed.
As an applicant, you need to follow the following procedure when applying for the scholarship
1. First, you must enroll in a trade or vocational-related program.
2. After enrolling in a program, you will sign the swap oath.
3. After this, you will answer three questions and write an essay. The essay is part of the application; make sure you submit it.
4. You will need a reference of at least two of your teachers; then, you will be required to make a video of forty-five to sixty seconds.
5. Remember, no music, service, or trademark should be in the video.
6. After that, you need to make that video public by uploading it on YouTube. Make sure you follow YouTube instructions for uploading videos.
7. Then you will submit the video link; the video may be used by the scholarship
sponsors or the foundation for publicity.
8. The tuition fee is displayed the way it is and you have to upload your transcript of grades to show your performance.
9. You also have to show your financial status at the final stage of the application process.
Source & Reference